• eng
11:30 GMT +3 hours21 December 2014
Live
World

Poland denies arrest of second suspect in Norway attacks

World
000
Authorities in the Polish city of Wroclaw denied on Monday media reports that a man had been arrested in the city in connection with twin attacks in Norway that left over 90 dead.

Authorities in the Polish city of Wroclaw denied on Monday media reports that a man had been arrested in the city in connection with twin attacks in Norway that left over 90 dead.

The city’s prosecutor said no one had been arrested or charged with assisting Anders Behring Breivik carry out a bombing and a shooting.

Polish radio earlier said a farmer had been charged with selling Breivik the chemicals used for the Olso blast.

Far-right extremist Breivik is accused of being behind a car bombing in Oslo that killed seven people, and an attack on the Labor Party youth camp on the nearby island of Utoya which killed at least 86 people.